FOCUS/E831 Excited Charm Meson Analysis
Working Groups and Committees
- The E687 Publication on Excited D mesons
- Shekhar's talks and papers (I'm trying to track them down)
- Recent results on L = 1 charmed mesons: Talk Presented at
Particles & Fields 92: 7th Meeting of the
Division of Particles Fields of the APS (DPF 92),
Batavia, IL, 10-14 Nov 1992. Available as FERMILAB-CONF-92-360
- Excited charm states: Presented at Workshop on Heavy Quarks at
Fixed Target (HQ 94), Charlottesville, VA, 7-10 Oct 1994.
Available as FERMILAB-CONF-94-401.
- Review paper in 'Reviews of Modern Physics'.
Joel's LISHEP talk on E687 results
Related physics resources