DAQ Teleconference Oct 01, 2003, 3PM Central
|Call in (734)414-0267|
|Part. Code: 339397|
|Host Code: 129939|
- Basic Hardware map complete for offline needs, but Pierrick will add crate and slot information so as to make it useful for offline configuration.
- Software to read new xml config info for hardware mapping still to be written
- Rough schedule for DC's has readout of DC4 continuing for a few weeks while other chambers get cabled up.
- Push-button triggered readout of single events working.
- DSP assembly code has been re-written.
- Sticks accept trigger and DSP provides busy for use in trigger logic.
- VME code will operate by polling, which currently works at 100 Hz (frequency of watchdog timer).
- We agree to set timer to a frequency of 1kHz, to minimize deadtime --- needs to be a small fraction of 16 msec.
- Andre will implement and test this.
- Nick has completed RMH class.
- Test routine (testRMH) exists for exercising class and testing electronics.
- Plan is to test electronics from ppc, and then integrate readout with DAQ in a couple of weeks.
- Mike and Ron to FNAL during week of Oct 13'th or 20'th.
- Andre available through email Oct 14-18, and possibly for teleconf on Oct 22'nd.
- Plan for travel on Nov. 3'rd remain.